Sunday, March 9, 2014

Kitchen Renovation 19

Hello! I would just like to say thanks to Mr. Provenzano for reading our opinion blogs and making some changes! As far as my project goes, this week was pretty productive. I went to the paint store and picked out some wall color testers. Also, I painted one of the cabinets that had the molding filed down (this one was a test - filing down every cabinet may be too expensive so some I decided to keep). It is pictured below. Although I made this progress, I am a little worried about being done by June. I have given some more thought to my TED talk and I believe I will stress the importance of picking a good topic and how I do think 20 Time is beneficial. For now, my main goal is to continue painting as much as I can! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benna!
    I love how you included a picture to your blog. I love seeing your progress over the past couple of weeks! I can't wait to see your finished product. As long as you budge your time, it seem like you will get done by June. You show positive determination to get this project done. This is a big accomplishment!
    -Carley

    ReplyDelete