Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kitchen Renovation 17

Hello everyone! This week was Mid-Winter Break, and I am happy with my progress that I made over it! Although it was hard to motivate myself to spring into action on my kitchen over this long break from school, I created my painting workshop in my basement. This consists of wall color, cabinet color, and all of my utensils. Since my mom and I didn't want to make the house a mess, I made this little area in my basement to work so I could paint parts of my kitchen down there. Eventually I will have to lay out a tarp, line the molding with tape, etc. to paint the walls and bigger areas of the kitchen upstairs, but for now and for the little things, I am pretty pleased with what I have set up downstairs.
    Other than my time doing the construction on my workshop, I have given more thought to my Ted talk in June and I even browsed the internet looking at different speeches. I have no desire to be a speaker at the TedX event but I do want to have a clear idea of what I'm going to be saying for my class/school.
   That's all for now! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benna!
    I am so happy to hear that you are making progress. I know how hard it must have been to motivate yourself to get working on your kitchen. I think its great that you have created your own working space in your basement. This might encourage you to continue with your project, knowing that you have somewhere to work. I'm happy to hear that you have browsed different speeches. As much as I love Ted talks, I have to say that I would be very nervous if I had to speak at a TedX event. Can't wait to read more!
    -Carley

    ReplyDelete